Institute of Industrial Economics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine under the law of Ukraine #1556-VII dated 01.07.2014 «On Higher Education» and Procedure for the preparation of postgraduate students for PhD and Doctor of Science degrees in higher educational facilities (academic institutions) approved by the Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine #261 dated 23.03.2016 trains specialists for PhD degree at the third level of higher education through Postgraduate training program and for Doctor of Science through Doctoral program with a specialization in 051 — Econimics. Areas of Study:
National and Regional Economics;
Mathematical Techniques in Economics;
Citizens with Master’s degree (education and qualification level – Specialist) can be submitted to Post-Graduate Training Program of the Institute of Industrial Economics. Admission is competitive.
Candidates shall provide the following documents:
- Admission application signed by eventual academic adviser
- Identification record issued by Human Resource Department with autobiography (must be signed by HR Department at the previous place of work or study)
- Recomendation letter from the previous employer or place of study
- List of scientific publications (if any)
- Copy of University diploma with the record of grades recieved signed by HR Department
- Certificate on PhD Candidacy Examinations (if any)
- Research paper in the field
- Comment of eventual academic adviser on the candidate and the reserach paper
- Medical Certificate (form #086-o)
- Copy of the 1st and 2nd pages of the passrport
- Passport, military ID, and the originals of the diplomas are provided by the candidates in person
- Photo 3×4 – 4 pcs
- Carton folder
Candidates must pass the following entrance examinations:
– in specialization subject;
– in philosophy (the exam is taken at the Centre of education in the humanities of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine)
Detailed information on the examination and training courses can be found at the web site of the Centre
– in foreign language that post-graduate student may need for the research (the exam is taken at the Centre of Scientific Research and Foreign Language Teaching of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
Details at – http://langcenter.kiev.ua/index.html
Coursework can be both on-job and off-job state-financed or on a contract basis. Term of study for post-graduate students is 4 years.
Program of training for PhD degree includes: foreign language, philisophy, field-oriented discipline.
Documents are accepted since August 1st to September 10th. Entrance examinations are scheduled since September 15th to October 10th, admisson to Post-graduate Training Program is after November 1st.