Applicants for a degree that conduct research independently are registed with Post-graduate program of the Institute for writing doctoral dissertation in the required area of expertise for the period of 5 years.
Documents needed for registration with the Institute as an applicant for a degree:
- Identification record issued by Human Resource Department with autobiography (must be signed by HR Department at the place of work)
- Letter of request from the institution where an applicant works.
- Letter of recommendation from the employer.
- List of scientific publications
- Copy of University diploma signed by HR Department
- Copy of Candidate of Sciences Diploma or PhD Certificate signed by HR Department
- Detailed plan of research paper signed by the applicant
- Abstract of hearings of the department registered with the applicant and recommendation for registration of the applicant
- Certificate on PhD Candidacy Examinations
- Photo 3×4 – 1 pcs
- Carton folder
Documents are accepted during the year. Applicants are registered during the year.